Nan Russell is a business-time management consultant who has met her share of talent in need of direction. Her latest book, It’s Not About the Time will help you harness your talent and put it on what matters to you the most.
Stop twirling and learn to prioritize and say no. Learn what has meaning and where you should put your focus, never allowing just anyone to pull you off your course. Life happens. But with It’s Not About the Time, you have new tools to accomplish YOUR wants and needs.
In your hour consult, you’ll talk about:
- Your goals, immediate and long term
- How you spend your days
- How you should spend your days
- How to set boundaries and use time
- How to do what you love for more hours everyday
- Have a good life that matters to you and the people you care about
Is this a conversation you need to have?
Email Beth@LisaHaganBooks.com or Lisa@LisaHaganBooks.com to join the contest.
Entries should be received before March 15, 2017.
Follow us on twitter @Shadowteams
Touch base on Facebook at Shadowteamsnyc